Sunday, July 22, 2007

July 22

SO much has happened since my last entry! And this entry will need to be short as well. Tomorrow I set sail for the states. I am so sad to be leaving this beautiful country and my Nica family, but I am also very excited to see my family at home.
July 19th was a really intersting time here in our world. It was the 28th anniversary of the Revolution. So we all gathered up and went into Managua for the big event at the Plaza de Fe. It was a sea of black and red.
july 19
We were standing, no joke, about 50 ft from Daniel Ortega and Hugo Chavez. Then we found out the other two guys up there were the presidents of Honduras and Panama! Crazy!
The last few days have been fun. We have had a few parties in my honor (always lots of fun) and lots of pictures. Tomorrow I land in DC, the next day I go to STL, and then Wednesday I will be in Baltimore to start a family vacation.
I will try to keep updating as much as I can. Of course Sarah is still here, so the adventure continues.
Sky El Porvenir

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could be in STL for your homecoming. Have fun.

July 23, 2007 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Kaleena said...

aww, the end of one chapter, and i'm sure it's the beginning of another crazy one. just keep having fun and making every day count. love!

July 23, 2007 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

are you alive, are you safe?
you're killing me down here!

July 24, 2007 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so is your blog just dead now or are you going to give us a detailed account of your shock upon reentry, including a section called 'things that no longer fit.'

August 6, 2007 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger bathmate said...

So nice your posting.
Everything looks good in your posting.
That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
Bathmate

December 27, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home